....ehn [img]wink.gif[/img]
well, actually, I dont even own him, and he's in my top 10 or so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
....ehn [img]wink.gif[/img]
well, actually, I dont even own him, and he's in my top 10 or so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
2nd best, actually...
this is the best one.
![]()
nice pics.... but i'm not a fan of GR at all... besides, Gambit is the best ML ever [img]smile.gif[/img]
I need me a Man-Thing, have yet to see one in stores though. Grrrr
Sorry guys but Juggernaut is the best ML [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
i've got your man-thing right here, baby! wait... [img]confused.gif[/img]
Sorry Jor, but I don't need one that has already been played with. [img]wink.gif[/img]
i wouldn't mind a man thing figure as well. i'd like to read some of the comics too, though
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...*gasp!* It...it looks like a penis...only smaller. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]Originally posted by Joranthalus:
i've got your man-thing right here, baby! wait... [img]confused.gif[/img]
Bookmarks